Tuesday, January 10, 2006

im so fucked up!!



im so fuked UP!!!
i woke up this morning.
tryin to figure out on what happened with everthing.
it seems that everything and everyone around me is just fucked up.
is this end or it's just me, saying enough.
i walk on the hazy street and started seeing flashbacks.
kept on walkin until i stop infront of the trian tracks.
on my view is a train out on it's tracks up in flames.
then i turn around and saw a hundred picture frames.
picture of what? picture of the past.
but it was strange coz' everything was moving fast.
but every person that hear speak is speakin slow.
then came a black crow.
everything was like a shitty ass show.
then i started thinkin on the down low.
i start to walk again, but in a different street.
on a bloody, quiet, lifeless street.
and then saw this fire probabaly like 20 feet away from me.
beside the fire there stood a tree.
behind me a store, then folls rush in coz' everything is free.
i went to the store and try to look if they have something for me.
im like 5 steps away from the store, but it was close, fuck is what i shout.
try to peek inside, seeing everything sold out.
i hed on on my quest for the answer on my question.
suddenly a group of people walk towards me giving me different oppinions.
i shouted " shut the fuck up" then they look straight to my eyes.
then one by one each say their good byes.
i decided to go home, and just lay my back on my bed.
and while im walkin' a flock of mufuckers dress in blue and the other red.
stop me,the blue ones ask to join em,but the red shouted no he is comin with us.
i told em " i ain't joinin' neither one of you guys, i rather take the local bus"
then them bitches move out my way, and i walk and went back home.
open my door, but it was dark, so i was tryin to see on the dark.
i trip and i snapped coz' i was just having a bad dream with end and a incubi.
then i open my eyes see my friends in front of me then shouted syke!!!!
seeing my face on a sigh....
fuck,,,man i am so HIGH!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home