Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Hurt!!!!!!!



just check my mail , again,,,, still hoping i got one from you, but still nothin.
i deleted all the inbox so i can just easily check if i got new one
i was surprise when i saw i got one new message, i excitedly open it, but unfortunately is not from you, its just one of the subscription mail.
Damn. . i was sad, i was mad . its a mixed emotions I’ve got


i was sad coz i really felt left alone right now, i felt u didnt even care how i feel,
i was mad coz i havent still got any anwer from you, felt like your avoiding the situation

if u really wanna say somethin spill it out now, i really dont now what to think now
just a phone call or just a mail.. you dont even give effort to call or mail. what happen?
whats happening?

dont do this to me. Your really makin it hard for me and hurtin me at the same time
what did i do, for you to do this?
i was sick and tired of waiting, tell me now, i need an answer , for me to able to move on.

if thats what you want?

i really dont understand. why you have to do this.. im hurtin so bad...
pls..... you makin my life miserable.....
pls...pls....pls.....

im not used to this ( makin my self look dumbass, stupid , asshole)
pls... tell me,, dont hurt me this way......

aren’t you happy enough....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home