Tuesday, January 10, 2006

gun!


Gun…gun was the thing I have in front of me. I was fuming with rage,
My tears are drippin , cryin was thing iv’e found my self doin for the past 3 days
After she started avoiding me,

I met her last 2 weeks ago, phases and things was really fast for us. We found ourselves in love with each other ( I dnt know if its love, but im pretty sure damn I feel good when im with her ) I’ve never been better when I met her. I never felt this ( well.. stupid to tell if I never felt this way before ) but yeahhh… with her its different,
I cherished every moment we spent together

We always go out see each other.
Just Saturday we go out on a date, it was really the most happiest moment for me..
Things were goin smoothly for us

Not until Sunday. We were suppose to meet. Well, she did went here but she didn’t stay long she didn’t even tell what’s wrong , I think something came up, but she never tell what it is

And my first initial reaction was mad, of course, coz she didn’t even told me where the hell she’s goin . the next day I was trying to reach her , but shes ignoring all my calls
She even ignore all my e-mails, ( we exchange mails , coz that’s the only communication we’ve got when she’s at work)

I don’t know what happen, I kept on calling her, kept on sending mails, but still I got nothing. I was confuse, I didn’t know what did I do , for her to ignore me,
I really don’t know what to think. Mhan .!!! I found my self madly in love with here
I don’t care if I might look like some kind of dumbass stupid guy.
The only thing in my mind now is to talk to her and learn what’s the real score between us.

I am crazy about her. i didn’t stop bugging her from mails, and last night she decided to reply, know what she said, she actually said that she was avoiding from falling from me. But she said she failed coz she love me and I’ve noticed it for the past 2 weeks, but she also said shes not ready for a relationship, she just simply want me to forget her…

Just like that.. just like that, easy for her to say, I kept on askin her why, whats wrong?
But shes not telling,
Something wrong with me?
What did I do?
I was pretty sad. Coz I lost the one I love , even we just been together for 2 weeks, im pretty sure about what I feel for her, I love her so much.. that’s why I was hurt so bad when she told me just forget about her..

I kept on sending mails asking her that we should talk, I want to know why….but shes not replying, she said we will talk but she never showed up, she even tell she’ll call but she never did.
She told me shes not buying any relationship title,, whoaahhhh I think I misunderstood what we were doin.
But it already cause me investing emotion to her, and I knew she did the same thing.

But why? What wrong, why she have to end it this way..
I was raging with anger and sadness at the same time, I felt like a total loser
I always end up being left alone,

Im sick and tired of waiting… love for me wasn’t really fair


I pick up the gun point it in my head..
And BANG!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home