Sunday, April 06, 2008




I always says that i dont plan and i just live on a day to day basis,
but then, you'll get sick and tired of it.
suddenly you'll get bored, more often you'll feel empty and alone, but dont know why?

Life isn't fair,it feels that you have evrythin , but inside you fell incomplete

i guess every individual doesn't have contentment, we always strive for more.

i started to think that , hey" maybe this time i need to plan,
but then, lots of questions hangin on my mind, like what, when and how?
i dont even know what i want, dont even know when and how to start.

boredom is like a wolf ready to open his mouth and eat me,
and every end of the day im hearing the wolf at the door.

good thing is i have friends, family and work
they're my ways of sneaking out from the boredom.
but i guess the question is, until when they gonna stop the wolf from eating me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home