Monday, May 07, 2007

its ok to cry ......




Its always been said that men are never to cry.
And now after half a lifetime of "big boy" macho toughness,
the tears are back - I've begun my grieving process.
I've discovered, much to my surprise, that I like being able to feel my sadness.
I now realize that I cut out a part of my soul trying to be strong.
What I thought was strength turned out to be repression of a devastating, painful event.

Tears are not a bad sign, you know.
They’re nature’s way of helping you heal…
They relieve some of the stress of sadness.

You need not speak.
Be patient…and do not fear.
cry relieves the pain,for when the tears can freely come and go, you will feel lighter
Talking to with someone else about your problem releases what you’ve been wanting to say aloud,
you’ll cry for a minute or two…and then you’ll wipe your eyes,and sometime you’ll even find yourself laughing later.

When you hold back the tears, your pain will juts hold inside,
Your loss will left a hole in your heart.and That hole never goes away...
you have to learn to live with it, With acceptance of the mistakes that u committed.
And you also have to accept changes in your life,
it's ok to cry .it lessens the pain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home