Friday, September 22, 2006

moving on little by little

now that she had someone.
now that im nothing to her.
it hurt me so bad that its easy for her to forget everythin about our past, just like that!

i wish knew that this was commin, so i could stop this from happening.
or maybe stop from loving her, for me not to hurt so bad this way.

shes like bugs that torture my head. mad thoughts that contaminate my soul
My heart yearns for her but she no longer hear it or see it or feel it.
All she do is shove me away, And the anger grows stronger
Rage is ripping me apart , The shreds that the lion has made me
I’m bloody,you don’t care
I scream out with agony,you don’t hear

im emotionally drained. she sucked the love within it out already
And I’m the one whose suffered the fucking consequences
I don’t need her pity
I don’t need her lies
I don’t need her feelings for me anymore

for once I will let go
Trust me. . . I know how to keep my promises
Do not laugh in my dirtied face.

im thankful that i have friends, friends that made me realized my cryin wasnt worth for.

i should stop crying for shes not cryin
i should stop lovin for shes not lovin

easiest way to move on , is forget all the sweetest memories,
rather think of what bad things she did, think of the things i hate about her
, put away my phone to fight the urge of calling or even texting her


theres a thin line between martyr and love,
and im all done with that.
theres a big world out there for me.

im gonna try open my heart to others to love, but not to use them to forget the pain she put in me, coz that might hurt someone.

i have to face tommorow alone,
get back with my old life and start again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home