Friday, September 08, 2006

let go




I know I am in love with her, I have not a single doubt.
It is not how long I want to be with her,
it is how long I cannot be without.

I think she knows that I love her so,
She has given me reasons to believe, that I have many reasons to live.

The only thing that I want in this world, is to give her all the happiness I can give.
I have tried to encourage her that things will be fine, but I am still stuck by myself.
I am not mad or angry at her, I am just upset that she is not in my arms<
I want to make her smile and laugh, and feel loved, and protect her from any harm.

She means every bit of the world to me
Nothing in this world can change my feelings for her, they are engraved deeply in my heart; and from now until the end I will love and cherish her, and care for her like I have from the start.

I wish One day she will realize, exactly how I feel, but I am hoping that she will wake up, and see that this love is real; not for my benefit alone, but for hers to have and hold, and hopefully fall in love with me again someday.

I love her with all of my heart, and I would give everything I have from now until death to have her back in my life

never thought that we would separate, I never thought we'd be apart, but I will wish for the day she returns, and takes away my suffering and strife. Although my heart is hurting, I want to see her smile, because if all of this makes her life easier and happy, then I'd have to say it is all worth while.
no matter what happens from here on out, I am here for her until the end; whether she comes back to me to be her lover, or just simply needs a friend.

I promised you that I will always be here for you, and I am keeping that promise. Whether we ever again join hearts in love, or you just need me to be there for you as your friend, you will always be able to confide in me about anything. I'm here for you and I always will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home