Sunday, April 09, 2006

it was FUCKin FUN..!!


fuck,fuck,,fuck,, that's the word comin out from my mouth when im in the orgasms of riding the zyclon loop.
it was late afternoon when my friends ( my best of friends ) called me and ask me to go with them in amusement park.they know how exhausted i am. that's why they thought i need a break.we really had a great time playing arround acting like we were kids again.we rode all the roughest rides. hahahah that was so fuckin fun.
at least now im starting to put my life back into pieces again, thanx to all
my friends.well, they dont know what i've been through, they dont have any idea how hurt i am, but i thank them coz whenever time needed , they're here to cheer me up, though they did'nt know they're cheered me up.
at least now im starting to get over. im still recovering and tired with my past relationship.but with them , i knew i can easily start up with my life again..
i do still thinkin about her, but, the heck! why would i get crazy over the girl who didnt even care how i feel.enough of that crap...
i do really appreciate what my friends been doin to me, i felt they even spoiled me,he.he..he...i thank god for giving me ahhhmmm ......... well they do have exseccive bahavior but that behavior makes them cool. pretty cool that i wont regret bieng with them for the rest of my life..
sometimes i felt i was a kid, coz they trheat me that way ,in good way of course.after the car accident they always show me how they really care.i do really appriaciate thier concerns.
thanx to all of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home