Sunday, April 09, 2006

starin blankly!!


Nothing to do, still staring blankly at my paint, ( I just did new paint)

I thought doin it , instead of getting bogged down from the sanity she gave me, why not spend it in productive way like paint or write, I’ve realized that I have to move on.

To hell with her! why would I shed tears from the person who doesn’t even care

I’m starting to get over, (well we couldn’t leave the fact that I’m still in love with her)

I guess my love will always be with her.

But I have to find another route to forget her. coz i know she’s not coming back, coz she found someone better than me.

But ill just be here for her anytime she needs me or anytime she needs a friend

Awwww gaawwdd….. that’s the hardest thing to do, to forget the one you madly fallen in love with.

But I don’t have a choice but to move on

Thanx to my friends who’s always been there for me, friends who makes me realized that life doesn’t stop there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home