Sunday, April 09, 2006

happy i am..


whew!!! i didnt realized its been more than one and a half month since we met,
i didnt realized it will go this far.
i admit, at first, i was never really serious about having her. i thought i never be ( because of what ive been thru, you all know what im saying for those been tracking my blog)
i just thought of never ever of getting in a serious relationship, coz i dont wanna commit and i dont wanna be hurt again,
i thought i was just playin arround with her, but now its not whats happening.
what im fear of (fallin in love) is happening again.
its over a month and a half when i met the girl who bring smile to my face.
who open my heart and give me another chance to find love.
she brighten and give colors on the dull moment of my life.
shes the reason why my happiness is never ending. i never felt better today that shes mine.
i am thankful that she made me really special.
shes all over me know.

what im just fear of is, shes too good for me, that we might end up falling apart.
thats why im now undergoin on a full adjustment of my life.
shes the reason why i felt a new man.
when im with her i felt completely new man.

i am now inspired,
i couldnt ask for more.
i just wish that this relationship will last, and i also wish that she wont stop from loving me.
coz now i was really addicted for her love, and i dont know now how to be alone.
i dont know what to do if i lost her, i cant afford to lose her.
shes now my life
shes the reason why im breathing...

i love her so much.... and i wont stop from loving her, nothing can stop me from loving her...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home