Friday, June 16, 2006

bothered


something is still bothering me, i cant tell whether she like or not what im doin,
whether shes in a good or bad mood,
im not really used to guessing others people feelings, i
can't tell a person if their mad or something wrong with them,
im just reallly not good at it.yes ,
you can say im insensitive

how i wish i knew what she were thinking ,
i wish i knew what's in her mind
i wish i knew how to make her happy
for our realtionship will keep us bind.

i wish i knew what is wrong with me.
i wish i knew what is wrong and what is right.
i wish i knew how to put up evrythings right
,for me not to commit mistake once not even twice'

oh god! you knew how i love her
so please teach me how to keep her in my arm,
damn! im madly in love with her
that i will risk evrthing that i have.

i just wish i knew evrything,
how
when
why and ,what

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home