Saturday, June 10, 2006

loving her


i really dont know what to think right now
i really dont know what to do.
i really dont know what to react.
i was bothered on what is happening,i was scared that what im thinkin might be true.
oh gawd pls... dont let it happen,this is the first time i took a realtionship seriuosly , dead serious.i never felt this way before, lovin her is the way i only knew .

i dont want to happen thatv all risk i took will just came to nothing.
but if she really fall out and not happy with me,
i will let her go even if i know it will hurt me so bad,
if thats the only way to make her happy, ill set her free
i dont know what went wrong, i dont know why im always not good enough for them,
even if tried too hard,

i suppose it will always be that way, grrrrrrr, why all this things is happening to me, why life is not so fair to me.

why i always beein left alone, im such i big LOSER.

why she did that to me, i always give her all my time
i always undertstand her, but she never undertsnd me,
i tried to hard to please her in everyway.

she so possesive, she wanna know evythin what im doin, she even get jealous with my friends
i know ive been a little stubborn, but thats not enough for her to do this,

sometimes its tiring pleasing someone and explaning someone who will never understand you no matter how or no matter what,
i know sometime i wanna fed up and become too harsh on her,
well you cant blame me, i gave her my all, but then she think its not good enough
and yet im still trying to undertand her, i even tried too hard

god pls.. help me , tell me what to do
damn, i love her so much and i am willing to do anythin just to save the relationship

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home