Tuesday, January 16, 2007

i thought

I thought love was just a mirage of the mind,it's an illusion, it's fake, impossible to find.
But the day I met you, I began to see,that love is real, and exists in me.
Sometimes at night, when I look to the sky,I start thinking of you and then ask myself, why?Why do I love you? I think and smile,

so many little things that make me love you so much.
The way that your kiss, fills me with desire,
The way that I feel when you're by my side,
The dreams that I dream, that all involve you,
the possibilities I see and the things we can do.
I could go on for days, telling of what I feel,but all you really must know is my love for you is real.
lost with you forever is where I want to be.I wish to stay entrapped forever With you for all eternity.
If I could have just one wish,

I would wish to wake up everydayto the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,the touch of your fingers on my skin,and the feel of your heart beating with mine...Knowing that I could never find that feeling with anyone other than you.
I love the way you kiss me,Your lips so soft and smooth.
I love the way you make me so happy you Always send chills down my spine.and put butterfly on my stomach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home