Sunday, September 24, 2006

arrrggggg







i really wanted to move on, i want her to go , but she insisted that we should be remain friends.
im confuse coz i wanted her to go so i would easily forget, but i cant let her go, i cant refuse her from what she want us to be friend,

i was pretending that evrythin for me was ok,

last night i met her new boyfriend. it was the painful moment in my life, meeting the person that makin the one i love happy, coz shes no longer happy with me anymore.
i was out with my friends last night, tryin to cope up with my old life back again, thought it could help,

and what a coincidence that my ex was in that place too. she called me and wanted to meet us, coz my friends are her friends too , then she told me that her new Bf is goin to pick her up,
first i thought its ok, NO BIG DEAL, were just friends now, and i dont have to react anythin

but the moment i saw the new guy, BANG it broke my hurt, the wound start to bleed again.i wish i wasnt there

still love my used to call baby, im hurt that shes not with me anymore.

it hurt coz shes close , but yet shes far,

do you believed in saying that when two ex lovers, still stayin with each other, its either they still love each other or they really never.

i dont know what to believed, but i know she loved me, in fact she's madly in love with me and i can feel that for the past six months we've been together.

i know i made some mistakes before, and i feel so sorry about that.

what realy hurtin me most is the fact that she easily forget about us,
everytime she tells me that shes with her new BF, i pretend that everythin was Ok,
but inside, my tears wanna flow,

im still in love with her, i did everythin to forget her, but i cant get her out of my head,

i dont know why this thing had to happened, why i am always hurt,

everyday and everynight, i dont want to be alone, coz whenever im alone i couldn't stop myself from thinkin about her, and eventually cried all tears

why she stop from loving me, how could she easily fall for other guy, how could she easily forget our love

i love her so much, dont know what to do without her

im so fucked up, thats what they said

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home