Friday, April 18, 2008

trust...








I easily trust someone, easily fall on their tricks.
maybe thats why i easily got hurt.
A friend to me is someone i could deal with,
someone i could talk to even in the most non sense stuff,
someone i could trust, someone who will not drag you down,
someone who will not make fun out of you just to make himself look cool.

I dont understand why there are insensitive people who doest care bout how you feel.
but you know what really hurt most is? that insensitive people is the person you've treated as a friend, and you never though would do things to hurt you.
and HE SEES that as a JOKE? that is so FUCKIN FAG!!




i never asked him to treat me as a friend, though i sees him as one.
i just cant imagine why he thought that im gonna get even, woahh... i never even thought of doin it with anyone else, never ever thought of it, i might be hurt but never fight back or do things to get even, thats way big NO.

i dont know why life isn't fair.
i dont compete with my friends, coz theres nothing to compete about, besides.. i really dont see it that way.
i mean..im not the type who gonna compete with, i mean.. i know im no one

but why i have this feeling that he treated me as an opponent in a game, like i was a subject in a comedy bar, like i was an enemy?

things have been said and done, but still i tried to hide that i was hurt, tried to convince myself that its not big deal.
but what really makes me sad is, even if i look stupid already, i did still put my effort to put the pieces back together, but he seems not to care, he even felt that he was the one been hurt.
hell yeah he says he's sorry, but he even makes me look more stupid.
he acted strange and different as if he's the one who's been hurt from what happened.
i dont know why i have this feelin that he secretively fuming with rage in me, when he's the one who hurt me and make me look stupid .
well ... i tried , but then....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home