Tuesday, February 10, 2009

missin...















i dont know how to explain , i dont know where to begin
when i think about you i get shivers from head to toe.
your the best , even though you always drift right bye.

the feeling just dont leave me.
mixed emotions come to myself .some that i have never felt.
when i see you, my heart beats at the fastest rate.

I speak half-truths, afraid to let the whole out,
afraid I'll be swallowed by rejections

but I know, you know what's unspoken.

I look in your eyes and know I don't have to say anything.
we are commiserating not with words, but with nods, sighs, silences
You watch me closely during silences and kissed me hard, and i kissed you back.
now ive been longing for that kiss.

If only you could see, whats inside me.
If only the mirror would show you what i feel, im fallin for you, cant you see? but im holding back, afraid of being rejected.

it occured to me that maybe you just played me. i was just blind to notice it, because i was enjoying it.
did you ever think about me?
coz ive been thinkin about you all the time.
im scared to death to find out that you really never care about me.

you are what i never knew, ive been looking for long, but i knew i couldnt have.
i guess i have to convince myself hating you, because its much easier than missing you, but its weird forgetting what you look like.
damn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home