Wednesday, August 05, 2009





its seventeen hours of fun with you the last time, well, technically its ten.
but after that, its indeterminable time of pain.
how stupid of me to let this happened, when i know this is coming.
i should already learned from it. because this is not the first time you did it.

but that night. it felt like you wanted me. (as always whenever we see each other). and that was enough to offset the times that you ignored and showed me that you never really care.
it felt that its no more than a guilt, but i know that its just what i wanted to believe.

i felt your lips press against my lips, and i didnt care what the motivation was, all im ever thinking is at least i could be with you again, though i know that after it, you'll be gone like forever. and never know when will i see you again.
but i guess there's nothing much i can do against it. because im too blind and in denial of the fact that your really just not that into me.
all im ever thinking of is im better when we're together

now im longing for your smell. your smell is like an air that fills my lungs.
and ive been thinking about our kiss, your kiss is like a water that quench my thirst. and your hugs? well, its like a comforter that warms me when im cold.
(what the heck i am sayin man!) i never said anything corny like this before.
(some shiznit eh?....)
but that's how i feel... i dont give a xhitty if this one goes really funny..

i wish i could ask you exactly how you feel for me, i wanted desperately to know, but afraid to know the truth.
but i cant hold on to this any longer. i have to tell you this.
i know that i dont have to, because i know your not stupid, and i know you know whats unspoken. but got to tell u anyway.

are you a drug of my choice? coz ive been missin you..
and im sure as hell how i feel..
i think im fallin for you...
when im about to sleep, it was you i am thinking of.
when i woke up , it was still you on my mind.

i dont care how would you react on this. and hey! im not expectin you to love me back, or maybe i am? hopin? i dont know, i really dont know.
maybe,i just want you to acknowledge,
or maybe im tellin you this for my foolishness need to stop.
i hated my self for loving you so much..
its pretty obvious that your not just that into me, but im ignoring it.
and playing blind

maybe i wanna hear it from you so i could digest it, and bear the inevitable pain.
why you couldn't just tell me, spit it on my face, tell me you dont love me, i would understand that.
its better than nothing.
dont worry this shall pass.
still , i want you to know that i wont stop loving you, unless you want me to

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home