Wednesday, August 05, 2009

to love you secretly...




everytime my phone rings and everytime i got a text message i was wishing it was from you..


miss your smile. your smile are so wide and bright
miss the way you talk. ("bahala kayo" , "true")
the way you hold my hand.
miss your kiss.
i miss everything about you,

these feelings run through me from day to day
like when you are cold and shivers run down spine.
these are caused by you

fuck! i hate this feelin, i feel stupid.
this is lame i swear.it feels corny

ive never been this confuse,
but what can i do to make this go away.
whenever im with with you, it brings happiness in me.
your all that ive been thinking of.
i cant get you out of my head. your all i ever wanted.

Lately Ive been thinkin. maybe you're not ready for me.
but if you gonna ask me tomorrow, no Doubt i'll say yes.
but if you dont feel the same way, i promise i wont complain.
i just need you to acknowledge im here.
if you could just give me a half chance, I'll prove my love for you.
i'll be patient, kind, faithful and true.

but all of this was just only wishful thinkin.
none of this will ever be possible.
i know its complicated, and i completely understand why.
i have to set a level of contentment for myself.
so that my heart will not expect for something i know what i think is way too impossible.

if this feelin would be the reason for you to drift apart from me.
i suppose this feelin of mine should be kept unspoken.
im ok with what we have, I'd rather keep the friendship we have,than loose you by
telling you how i feel.
i think i have no choice but to love you secretly without any condition,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home