Wednesday, August 05, 2009

What the HELL...





you're the one who started being sarcastic, you made me sarcastic.

im all dressed up and going out with my other friends who really know me and who really care for me.
when you texted "sib, san ka?"
i replied " im about to go out with my childhood friends"
and u said "oh well, i wanna asked you out asked sana eh,im here sa rob place, pero sige di bale na lang"
and you we're expecting me to feel bad about it.
when you know that i already said yes to my other sets of friends a week ago.

when i texted you that i wanna go out, and you replied " im with roy eh", or "im doin something eh"
did i ever replied " i wanna asked you out sana eh" so you would feel bad na di mo ko masasamhan?
for you to choose me over whoever your with?
NO! hell NO NO! because i know you're with someone else na, and i dont feel bad about it ,
because i understand, because i dont own you, you're not my girlfriend and you're not my coin operated friend.

TL gave us all a tix to eheads concert , then you had a party at your home.
your party started at 3pm and the concert started at 8pm.
the plan was, ill go to your house by 3pm and leave at 8pm to watch the concert and go back to your house, since i know your party will end till wee hours.


you spend you're time doing nothing at home, while i spend my time on my ranking file job to earn money, and doin house chores.

when i got home, our helper didnt come to work, so automatically im the one who suppose to do all the house chores (wash the dishes, help on laundry, clean the house)
so i finished the house chores at almost 2pm, i dont even have a plan to go to sleep so i could go to you're party.
because i know its important to you, but i couldnt held up my eyes, so i shut my eyes , thinking just a power nap. but i woke up 8pm. cant you understand that
so theres a sudden change of plan then
ill go to eheads concert first, then go to your party afterwards.


on the way to eheads concert, i texted you that im gonna be late , i said my sorry, told you what happened, told you that ill go to eheads concert before ill go to your party,
then BOOM (what i got is another sarcastic reply) " oh , my mom was supposed to buy me nga tix for that, but i said no, kase i wanna spend my precious time with my precious friends"
oh what the hell you expect me to feel.

this is not all about you, did you ever considered how i feel. did you ever listened to what happened?
am i a coin operated boy?.
besides that concert will be a legend, cant you understand that?
and it just happened that i am the only one from your friends whos into that, so you guys used that against me! oh come on.. you guys we're acting self centered possesive.

bull crap the friendship thing, if you cant understand that.

did i ever bothered you, when you were having fun with other sets of your friends?
did i ever complained when i wanna go out, but you cant because youre busy with your BF?
did i ever demand time with you?

and you guys telling me that im only up for good times.
that some shizzz....

did i ever bothered you guys when i feel down and feel like crying?
NO! NO! NO!!!
becasue you dont have time to listen, oh please! dont tell no, coz i can tell
and as much as possible and i dont want you guys to drag on my own problem.

come on man! i have my own problem to deal with!!!

and you started hating , just because i wasnt able to go to your party!!!!!
did you realized that on that time im on despair and in my melancholy..
what kind of friends are you, to think just about yourself

naghihinayang ako sa friendship natin, i know you treasure the friendship (oh! did you?)


and that night, that night , that i left you for _ _ _ _, cant u understand that its really important to me,
DID I EVER COMPLAINED WHEN YOU ARE WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND?????????????????????????
Nxuiasgfibqwavjibawuigw;ui
oaws
CVNHBGAWVIGAWIAW
VNHJIAWBGUIBVERUIGOAWBVJFUPE
\VNHJIWEBGEUIOBGBITRHKL'NMRKL;BNE\BVEHB4UIOB
\NVIUEBGRUIPBGWEJNVAUOVQ3WG
\ABVGRIOPHWERUIONJYL;
MOPSERJGHT45INHJYW4IO5JOP7KITRHJERFYIB2QJK;BFUIP3GT9HNMJDTRKBHIOPFUBQ2VYFYUQ3
FVNGOGOBNKQ3JIORFYU23VGDIP2UGTK;WEB4GQ3BY8 Q2VFH Q3G


and you... youre the one who's outcasting yourself... you know who you are
dont give me that crap.
why dont you tell the root of all these,
and if i said stupid things recently,because you guys made me say that.

we even reached out askin whats wrong...

and we know the reason why you left...
reason that yourself dont understand
pretending to be innocent of what you know about.

and you we're competing with your so called friends?
eat all the metrics, as if i care about that,
but competing with someone who dont even up for a competition isnt healthy.

and dont be tricked on the people who you thought on your side,
because that people once -or still probably hate you

\KLXBNJbaijjkascdc a c mutha fuckacmnskensvs v


cdasmcpsniopcvnhwobfawuiosdb evvjka
\v eopsjbgvuiosenrbiothjoprmjynl; vf aeasvcmwopnjvpawnmvawvioawhgklnsl;cm
fnqwklcvlnwebgva'
bvgwgfnvepwrnobv]
cbawegbfweiughvnlowbbvgw3uibvg

vbawegruipev45n sdjk;n jojojojojojojojohbvjihawebuorg
vwebrhibvgwejkbvguibawhice vgre

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home